geo Cu liquid
geo Cu liquid is a cooper chelate derived from organic chelate ( chelated using an organic lignosulphonate molecule.)
Its high technologhy ensures effective intake and rapid absorption of the copper element.
With geo Cu we ensure the properties of copper such as: Breathing of cells into the root and shoots. The formation of chlorophyll. The metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins. Activation of enzymes, especially the phytoalexin enzyme, the production of mechanical barriers (lignin) that give natural resistance.
Copper Cu 6% LS lignosulphinate
- Breathing the cells to the root and shoots.
- The formation of chlorophyll.
- The metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Activation of enzymes, especially the phytoalexin enzyme.
- The production of mechanical barriers (lignin) that give natural resistance.
- geo Cu liquid is mainly applied in foliage, in all crops, especially in those with particular requirements in cooper and where we want to increase self-defense and stimulation of the plant .
- Application can be started from the flowering stage (2-3 applications) and continue throughout the blooming period-fertilization stage every 10-15 days (3-4 applications), in combination with the usual fungicides or intermediate spraying steps fungicides.
- Foliar application: 100-150 ml/100 lit of water
Safety Data Sheet
- Product Code: CULIQUID
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00€