geo Manifert Ca-B
Manifert Ca-B is a pioneering calcium-boron compound.
Its form ensures fast correction or prevention of calcium deficiency in plants, resulting in direct treatment of bitter pit, cherry spraying, black pepper in tomato, better post-harvest management.
Calcium (CaO) 12%.
Βoron (B) 1%
- Dealing with normal fruit abnormalities such as bitter pit, crunchy cherries, black pepper in tomato, dry pepper top.
- Strengthens the cell walls.
- Longer fruit and vegetable maintenance times.
- It increases synthesis of protein and nucleic acids.
- Generic dosage 200-400ml/100lit
- Pomegranate: 3-5 applications from the formation of the fruit up to 1 week before the harvest.
- Tomato-Pepper: 3-5 applications from the formation of the fruit, to deal with the black mushroom.
- Cauliflower: before the heads are formed for the interior coffee.
- kiwi: 3-4 applications during fruit inflating.
1lit bottle, 4lit bimonth
Safety Data Sheet
- Product Code: MANI CA-B
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.00€